Re: [orca-list] Orca not indicating that a Firefox text entry is writable

Aha. This should now be fixed in master, along with some other issues I
found along the way. One known-issue which I still have to look into is
that when you backspace in that entry, Orca is getting a text
notification that text which was not removed was actually removed. It
may be a case of the widget nuking everything there and replacing it.

So.... With the above caveat in mind: How is are these entries working
for you now?

Thanks again!
--joanie