Re: [orca-list] Orca not indicating that a Firefox text entry is writable

Thanks for the report Nolan. I'll add this to my list.
--joanie

On 02/06/2018 11:41 AM, Nolan Darilek wrote:
Hey, as usual, not sure whether this is an Orca or Firefox issue. I'm
making accessibility tweaks in the Riot Matrix web client, and notice
that when I use e/E to navigate between text entry fields with Orca
master, the message entry field just speaks "blank" rather than "entry".
Is this something wrong with the web markup? If so, then I can fix that.

Here's a debug log of me flipping through text entries in the app. There
are 3:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jkjdw0txnftvbhr/debug.out?dl=0

As an aside, this field has a placeholder, not a label. Not sure if that
has anything to do with why it isn't presented correctly, but I hope the
placeholder is read when using e/E to navigate.

Thanks!