Re: [orca-list] audio ducking, good feature to have?

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 08:08:49PM AEST, Peter Vágner wrote:
I think this feature is usefull when you are listening to music all day long
and need to duck it when watching an occassional video on youtube, when
answering a voip call etc, but it is not suitable for our purpose.

Of course it will be configurable, likely off by default, but it will be
there, and it will be up to Orca to present the option to the user.

Luke