Re: [orca-list] audio ducking, good feature to have?

hi
This makes sense. Mumble's attenuation feature, which does the same
thing, only it works in mumble only, works with pulse audio itself. I
wonder. Could this speech dispatcher stuff be done through gsettings?
That way orca could generate a speech dispatcher config using gsettings,
and speech-dispatcher could either use that directly or use the gconf
stuff to generate a config file?
Thanks
Kendell Clark