Re: [orca-list] audio ducking, good feature to have?

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 06:32:09PM AEST, kendell clark wrote:
I wonder. Could this speech dispatcher stuff be done through gsettings?

The plan is to move Speech Dispatcher to using GSettings, but Speech
Dispatcher may store client data another way, since I'd rather have apps
work with speech dispatcher via an API, and only privileged apps will be
allowed to work with client configs other than their own.

Luke