Re: [orca-list] any full time mate users?

hi
Now that's very odd. Try downloading the netinst iso. That means it's a
very small image that gets all of it's packages over the network. It's
around 200 mb or so. This might not work for you if you have a flaky
internet connection but it should make it easy to tell if there's
something wrong with the iso you downloaded. I haven't used debian much,
but when I have it's always come up talking for me.
Thanks
Kendell Clark