[orca-list] Ot: does anyone have a certification from the Linux foundation?

Hi. I figured i would ask this here, as i trust this community to give
me some honest answers. So, recently, i have been looking in to being
certifyed from the Linux foundation, for employment purposes. From
what i gather, there is quite a demand for Linux systems admins, and
the pay is quite good here in the US. I'm wondering though if this
type of job would be practical using speakup and or orca to manage a
stable server environment, assuming of course that i actually land the
job? Any thoughts on the matter would be much appreciated. Also feel
free to share experiences and the like. Thanks.