Re: [orca-list] PI2 running Orca

I agree with Peter regarding running something light on the Pi2. I was
able to get MATE running on mine with no problem, and its audio appears
to work much better when Pulseaudio isn't being used. It's one of the
few machines where speech-dispatcher can run using only Alsa, and
sounds seem to mix without any issues, which is another thing that
seems specific to the Pi2.

Thanks Peter for the link to the audio tips for the Pi2. I'll give that
a look, so that I can get the most out of it, and maybe some of my
other ARM boards as well.

Sent from my true microcomputer