[orca-list] PI2 running Orca

Hello,

I have been trying to get Orca running on my PI2 for over two weeks now with no luck. I have tried to install gnome-desktop-environment also with no success. I was able to install gnome-core successfully but when I try to startup in gnome desktop the PI crashes.

Has anyone had any success in getting Orca or a screen reader up and running on a PI2? I am running the latest version of Raspbian which is 8. Any help in this would be much appreciated.

Go Devils!

Bryan Duarte
ASU Software Engineering Graduate Student
QwikEyes CEO