Re: [orca-list] PI2 running Orca

Hello,

I would say running Gnome on pi 2 is an overkill.
It is powerfull, awesome, but if I were you I would go with something lighter. If you want to get as close to all graphical stuff then go for mate, then if you would like to keep more power for you and your apps and can accept some compromises i.e. not having access to pannels and desktop, use xfce or if you are crazy try out openbox or ratpoison.

@Kyle, see here on the wiki for audio related tips and maybe some other bits... https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Raspberry_Pi#Audio

Greetings

Peter