Re: [orca-list] PI2 running Orca

To enable the audio functionality execute this command...

$sudo amixer -c 0 cset numid=3 1

That should enable your head phone jack on the PI2.

I was able to install Gnome-core last night but Gnome-desktop-environment would not install at all. Can you explain again why gnome will not work on the PI2?

Go Devils!

Bryan Duarte
ASU Software Engineering Graduate Student
QwikEyes CEO