Re: [orca-list] PI2 running Orca

Well, my thought was that GNOME wasn't working because of
Pulseaudio,but this may or may not be the problem after all. I'm not
really familiar with Raspbian, since I run ArchLinuxARM on my Pi2, but
it sounds like your problem may have something to do with a packaging
issue. It would help if I knew what error message you are getting
during the installation,, unless it is installed successfully but is
just crashing. My experience is that GNOME and GDM worked on the Pi2 as
expected, but audio was problematic because Pulseaudio freezes right
after Orca says "screen reader on," so it sounds like your problem is
different from mine.

Hey thanks much for the command to switch the audio. I'll give that a
shot.

Sent from my wild horse