Re: [orca-list] yasr

Silly me, forgot the --server option...lol
Thanks

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  André Jaenisch wrote:
Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 11:26:50PM +0200

Hello,

I assume you were referring to this instruction:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2016-February/msg00029.html#body_archive_list

Kind regards,

André

Am Wed, 27 Apr 2016 15:40:11 -0500
schrieb "B. Henry" <burt1iband gmail com>:

Again, see my other post(s),festival for instance, and emacspeak at
the very least shold still be viable options, but festival usually
throws me for a loop, so I'm not going to try and get that one
figured. If you read this Luke, you posted a very simple instruction
for using festival with orca, but I can't find the email, and I must
be leaving something out as I don't see festival in synth list like I
did when I followed your instructions. I know I must start festival
before orca, or restart orca after starting the festival server, but
beyond that?