Re: [orca-list] yasr

Hi.

I really can set the desired speech synthesizer as the default value in the "speechd.conf" file. I just thought that maybe there's some easier way to select the speech synthesizer through "yasr", which I do not know :).

B. Henry пишет:
Did you set your defaulut synth in  speechd.conf?
There is a place towards the botgtom of the file where you can set a default synth for a given language, and
if you do this I'd think yasr would use
this.
Make sure the synths are uncommented of course, but I reckon this is done or you'd not be able to use the
synths with orca or where ever you are using
them now.