Re: [orca-list] yasr

Hi,
What do you mean by "voices"? Yasr doesn't affect speech-dispatcher's
default configuration, but the one, used with yasr itself.
When I select "bg" in yasr options-> syntesizer options -> Language,
espeak starts using the Bulgarian voice. Those are hard coded - that's
why you don't see other languages.
Trying to change the Module option in the same "dialog" (this should be
speech-dispatcher's) does nothing, but I don't really have other
synthesizers than ESpeak, i.e. I'm not sure if it doesn't work or it
just falls back to ESpeak.
If I try to change the Sinthesizer option in the main options dialog,
yasr becomes silent. Those should be the build-in modules, so again - I
don't have other synthesizers, but been silent at least indicates, that
this actually does something, though it might be not the right thing, grin.
When you're happy with the current configuration, don't forget to save
it with Control+Alt+s.

Best wishes,
Zahari

На 27.04.2016 в 17:23, Peter Vágner написа:
Hello,

Yasr has this kind of options however it does not allow you to affect
speech-dispatcher configuration i.e. changing voices.

It will only allow you to change speech rate, pitch and volume. At least
I haven't found a way.

Greetings

Peter