Re: [orca-list] yasr

Again, see my other post(s),festival for instance, and emacspeak at the very least shold still be viable
options, but festival usually throws me for a
loop, so I'm not going to try and get that one figured.
If you read this Luke, you posted a very simple instruction for using festival with orca, but I can't find
the email, and I must be leaving
something out as I don't see festival in synth list like I did when I followed your instructions.
I know I must start festival before orca, or restart orca after starting the festival server, but beyond
that?

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886