Re: [orca-list] yasr

Just a note for those who may be wanting to experiment:
I first made yasr on my Vinux5 box. The binary there came out to 255KB more or less.
It runs fine on my Arch box, but when I remade the package on arch the binary came out around 214KB, and runs
even better it appears. This might be
partily due to the fact I installed it, not tried just running the binary from my home dir as I did with the
one I copied from the Vinux machine.
As I said to someone, maybe off list, for some reason so far yasr seems more responsive on arch than on the
vinux machine, and that's with the binary I
made on vinux.
Will try installing it on Vinux to see if there's any difference in performance.
I tried renaming
configure.in to configure.ac
to fix one error, it worked, but I got other erros later. The binaries cam out the same though, so ignore the
errors for now I reckon.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Peter Vágner wrote:
Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 04:23:02PM +0200

   Hello,

   Yasr has this kind of options however it does not allow you to affect
   speech-dispatcher configuration i.e. changing voices.

   It will only allow you to change speech rate, pitch and volume. At least I
   haven't found a way.

   Greetings

   Peter