From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of D. A. H.
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:11 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Is Orca compatible with Fedora

Last time I looked at openindiana (a fork of Open Solaris), it had GNOME
2.30, I think, with the corresponding orca.  You can get an accessible live
session, that includes a very accessible installer that behaves much like
Ubiquity (Ubuntu's installer).  There may have been many updates to the
back-end, but the ui is about the same as it was at the time of the forking.
I think you get zsh as the default shell, but bash is available.