Re: [orca-list] Is Orca compatible with Fedora

Hello,
Fedora 20 has orca available on a live media I think. So I think you can just use alt+super+s to start it up as soon as GDM login screen appears or after logging into gnome 3.10.
You have to start it seperatelly for each user after logging in.

Greetings

Peter