Re: [orca-list] Is Orca compatible with Fedora

Last time I looked at openindiana (a fork of Open Solaris), it had GNOME 2.30, I think, with the corresponding orca. You can get an accessible live session, that includes a very accessible installer that behaves much like Ubiquity (Ubuntu's installer). There may have been many updates to the back-end, but the ui is about the same as it was at the time of the forking. I think you get zsh as the default shell, but bash is available.