Re: [orca-list] Is Orca compatible with Fedora

Hi Alex,

Agreed. I think a distinction should be made between Unix and Linux.
Although, similar they are not the same thing, and it should be
pointed out to the unlearned that there is a difference. I am not
going to go through all the specifics here but there is quite a bit of
difference between say FreeBSD and say Fedora Linux.

Cheers!