From: lsmithso hare demon co uk [mailto:lsmithso hare demon co uk]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 11:20 AM
To: Alex Midence
Cc: 'kendell clark'; 'Hadi Rezaee'; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Built in Controls for Espeak Pretty Please with Sugar, cheeries, whatever it takes
on top :)

And of course I had to try it. What does that word mean? Are there others it bombs out on?  I use it with
emacspeak and it does crash occasionally, but recovers quickly and easily, so I've ignored it.

Alex Midence writes:
You have to watch out with eloquence.  There are words it totally craps out on you for.  If you have the
particle web followed by hes and then day all as one single word (don't do it!,  Do *not* do it!),
Eloquence will crash.