Re: [orca-list] gnome 3.10: opening orca's preferences fails when no window has focus

Hi Joanie,

Thank you your answer.
I have only two last question this thread related, you wrote:
"If the GNOME Shell bug is fixed, Orca + H will work. And that command
gives users a way to learn about commands and read the documentation. So
I think the easiest and most appropriate solution is to fix the bug in
GNOME Shell."
Agree. Acceptable to add an initial tutorial message after Orca launched
to beginner user known the importanter keystrokes? I attaching an
example patch, but this way test patch not possible turning off this
tutorial message.
If an user first time seeing Orca, have chance not known Orca modifier+h
activating the learning mode. I think this tutorial message related
change is important, but need a setting possibility to advanced user
turn off this message.
Acceptable my Orca context menu related ydea to beginner user one place
access importanter tasks with Orca related (access preference panes,
help topics, and list of key bindings)?

Attila