Re: [orca-list] Something worng with caret navigation in Orca master

Hello,
I must say I was wrong on epiphany. I remember using it successfully some 2 or three weeks ago however now testing on 2 seperate computers with gnome 3.10 I can say epiphany 3.10.1 and epiphany 3.10.2 is not working well with orca 3.10.2 nor with orca master. I can see webkitgtk has been upgraded to version 2.2.0-2 in arch linux 18th of october. How can I properly test this? Do you think I should try downgrading webkitgtk or epiphany?

Anyway now the find command is working well for me in firefox with orca master and that has been my primary issue. I was just afraid epiphany might also have something to do with it but it turned out not to be an orca issue as I currently see it.

THanks and greetings

Peter