Re: [orca-list] eSpeak variants (was Re: updating espeak)

On 16 May, Kyle <kyle4jesus gmail com> wrote:

I just tried making a female voice combining espeak-data/voices/en
and espeak-data/\!v/f2.  For some reason, the female voice is pausing
in the middle of wor, erds, something like the way I typed words in
this sentence.

I tried this, but I don't hear that effect.

I made the new voice and then read some text using the command:

espeak -v test -s260 -f textfile

and it read the text as expected.