Re: [orca-list] Please test profile-based language switching

Only to say that the problem is back.
I swear I did not drink any beer, nor anything of that sort!
After I restart orca, the problem desappear.

Hi Joanie.

2. When I change to a new profile, the announce of change is made using
the language of the new profile. Howerver, when I change back to
english, the announce is made using the language of the old profile.

I'm not seeing this problem myself. But I have seen other instances
where Orca is off by one. I'll tackle this general issue when I've had
some time to rest.

I do not know what happened, but I can not reproduce that problem anymore.

In summary, my to-do list of known issues is:
* The off-by-one issue (e.g. English message in non-english synthesizer)
* Stock widgets (ok button, cancel button, and other generic items)
* Strings with singular/plural ("x items found")
* Commands (aka Orca keybinding functions/descriptions)
* The remaining messages (spoken feedback like "blank")

Thanks again for all your testing!
--joanie