Re: [orca-list] Please test profile-based language switching

Hey José.

On 02/24/2013 06:33 PM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
Hi Joanie.
I found one more problem.

<snip>

Good catch. Thanks! I think I got this one addressed, but I'm not 100%
sure because I couldn't reproduce it 100% of the time. But now I cannot
reproduce it at all. So hopefully you will find the same. <fingers crossed>

Take care.
--joanie (who is going to love this feature much more once it's done)