Re: [orca-list] Please test profile-based language switching

Hi Joanie.
Great job, the problem has gone.

Too bad you will not be paid by problem solved because it seems that I found two more problems.
Hehehe.

1. In thunderbird, when the profile is set to Brazil pt, blank lines are announced by the word blank instead of "em branco".

2. When I change to a new profile, the announce of change is made using the language of the new profile. Howerver, when I change back to english, the announce is made using the language of the old profile.
To clarify:
When I press ctrl+shift+p orca announces:
"profile set to pt-language", using Brazil pt synthesizer.
If I press ctrl+shift+p again, orca announces:
"profile set to default", using Brazil pt synthesizer instead of english.