Re: [orca-list] Please test profile-based language switching

Hi Joanie.
The first problem that I found is that that when I type, the characters are generally announced in English.

By default my machine is configured to run with English as the default language and I use orca configured to speak in English. Now, when I switch the profile to "pt-language", call gedit and begin to type, the typed chars are announced in English. The funny thing is that from time to time, some characters are announced in Portuguese while I am typing.
I have not found a way to reproduce this problem consistently.
Thanks.