Re: [orca-list] Heads up, Ubuntu 13.04 does NOT use GNOME 3.8.

As it stands now, at least as of about a month ago when I last played
with it, KDE still had quite a long way to go, although some of its
applications work. The problem is that unless there has been a release
since a month ago, KDE was still being built against QT I believe 4.8,
and plans to port it to QT 5.x were still in progress. Because of the
differences in basic structure of the libraries, the work is likely
non-trivial at this point. It does indeed have a promising future
though, and I will certainly play with it again very soon, as I become
aware of more and more dependencies on qt5 packages.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"