Re: [orca-list] Heads up, Ubuntu 13.04 does NOT use GNOME 3.8.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:29:32PM EST, Bill Dengler(Ubuntu) wrote:
He said that it isn't fully 3.8, but he said that the only part that was
3.8 was the accessibility stuff. I have other non a11y stuff, like
gnome-shell, nautilus, and eye of gnome on my system for some reason,
while empathy, evolution, and gnome-control-center are 3.6. Just wanted
to let people know.

You have likely got the GNOME PPA enabled on your system. I have no extra PPA archives enabled on this
install, and I have verified that GNOME shell is at 3.6.3.

Luke