Re: [orca-list] Heads up, Ubuntu 13.04 does NOT use GNOME 3.8.

Up until now, Ubuntu releases were set to coincide with the latest GNOME
release, and have historically carried the latest GNOME. This is why I
was under the mistaken impression that this Ubuntu would follow the same
strategy. My experiences with GNOME 3.8 have thus far been quite good,
including the fact that I now have much greater access to the message
tray using Orca than ever before, which makes me extatic beyond belief
<smile>. However, depending on when the next Ubuntu LTS release will be,
it's probably good to give 3.8 a bit more testing and bug squashing love
than it has gotten so far, while continuing to improve the stability and
usability of GNOME 3.6 components and their integration with Unity in
Ubuntu. Just my random thoughts, hopefully understanding the situation
somewhat. Thanks for the explanations.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--