Re: [orca-list] Wine apps in Orca?

Hi Kyle,

I'm certainly considering it. Although, I'll probably start with
something open source first such as STFC since I've already got the
sounds and music. Since I never planned to sell that game for profit
in the first place I see no problem in rewriting it and releasing it
under some open source license. As for my commercial games we will
see.

Cheers!