Re: [orca-list] Wine apps in Orca?

This is an intriguing subject. About how much is the average price for a game factoring in royalties and man hours and so forth? Assuming, purely for hypothetical purposes, that you threw caution to the winds and wrote a Linux game, what price would you be looking to charge which you think people wouldn't be willing to pay?

Alex M