Re: [orca-list] Wine apps in Orca?

I certainly hope I'm not alone when I say that I feel that $35 is indeed quite reasonable for a high-quality
Linux-based game. Many Windows-based games in fact cost more. Yes, I feel that open source is extremely
important, and the open source model works quite well for many things. I do also believe that more open
source audio games need to be made available. Having said this, however, given the choice of either paying
$35 to run a high-quality game on Linux or having to pay $100 to $200 every time a new Windows OS Is released
just so that I can run an up-to-date virtual machine, plus the $35 for the game, abandoning all my principles
regarding open source in the process, I will gladly pay the $35 for a copy of a game that runs on my OS of
choice where I do everything else every day. If you can get these games running on Linux, even for $45,
please do so.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.