Re: [orca-list] Wine apps in Orca?

Hi Alex,

On 6/27/12, Alex Midence <alex midence gmail com> wrote:
This is an intriguing subject.  About how much is the average price for
a game factoring in royalties and man hours and so forth?  Assuming,
purely for hypothetical purposes, that you threw caution to the winds
and wrote a Linux game, what price would you be looking to charge which
you think people wouldn't be willing to pay?

Well, the two games I am developing, Ark of Hope and USA Raceway, are
expected to sell for about #$35.00 USD.  That I feel is pretty fair
for a game, and is actually much less than the average mainstream
game. Not too long ago my wife purchased a game for our Wii that was
$40.00 USD so I don't expect to charge a blind gamer more than their
sighted peers would pay for a similar game for the XBox, Wii, or Play
Station.

Cheers!