Re: [orca-list] talking gdm with orca in fedora

Hi,

Right. In fact, if I'm not mistaken Anaconda allows a user to install
REL over a telnet connection so its possible to boot up the server on
the REL disc, type in a command at the boot prompt, and be sitting at
another Linux terminal with telnet running to do the install. I've
done that with Fedora and I've heard its possible to do the same with
Red Hat Enterprise, but have not tried it myself. Still, once the
system is installed a blind admin should be able to ssh into the root
account and get things done things remotely. If speech is required I
imagine something like YASR, Emacspeak, or Speakup could be used for
the console.

Cheers!