Re: [orca-list] talking gdm with orca in fedora

Probably a lot of sysadmin tasks can be done from a console or over ssh, though you might need to install a console screen reader yourself if you wanted that. And RHEL is GNOME-based, so Orca should run on it as long as it isn't some ancient version of RHEL. I don't know if installation would be accessible; you might want to look into trying to automate it if you needed to do installs.