Re: [orca-list] Trying Quantal Quetsal Alpha 3

According to "Andy B."c
#Is this an opinion, or have you done extensive research on the matter?
#Can
#you explain your claim that at least 50% of Windows is inaccessible?

This is my experience based on the fact that more than half the applications I have tried for Windows just
don't work well with any screen reader. My tale of woe regarding trying to find simple partitioning software
was further proof that there has been very little change in the last 10 years, even though we do now have
NVDA for the times we find ourselves trying to use a Windows machine.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it