Re: [orca-list] Installing gnome and switching from unity to gnome3 in Ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04?

Sweet! Thanks for that command! I've been wondering how in the world to create a desktop icon on there and assumed that you just didn't use the desktop because of all the launchers. YOu are right though. Definitely need to alias that command to something simpler. Looks complicated. It reminds me of the command to make Metacity create more workspaces. I once had a linux install with 12 of them with that command. I ought to dig it up and post it here in case people want it.
 Alex M