[orca-list] unmuting sound on the Precise live environment

Hi. I've been wanting to try out Precise on my desktop, but I'm hitting a snag. The live environment comes up with no sound, which has happened with all previous ubuntu installations on my computer. The problem seems to be that the volume is mute by default. I can't, however, seem to change the volume with amixer. Attached is the amixer output. Any help on this would be appreciated.