Re: [orca-list] Considering switching from Mac

Hi James,
I would suggest you install Ubuntu on a seperate partition.
Using wubi, it is not a good idea to have important data on it.
Wubi is just for a demo for a slightly faster experience compared to a live cd, but with an installation
inside windows.
So if you really plan to have data, it is good to install it on second partition independent of windows.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.