Re: [orca-list] Problems with qt-atspi and Orca

Hi,

If true what command do I need to issue to get Speakup to come up in
the Ubuntu console. I'm sorry, but I haven't touched Speakup in like
10 years. I realize they changed it to compile as a module, but have 0
practical experience using speakup the way it is now.

As for using other screen readers it doesn't bother me using only one
since I rarely ever use the console. I am a fan of the gui and that is
where I am most comfortable. However, I do take your point it would be
helpful to have something setup and running for backup purposes.
Especially, since toying with Qt and Orca has basically trashed my
desktop environment.

Cheers!