Re: [orca-list] Problems with qt-atspi and Orca

Hy Thomas,

I think I nothing doing my Oneiric system, I think QT_ACCESSIBILITY environment is default setted with 1 value. I will be look this for a fresh installed Oneiric testing system monday, the difference only the original Oneiric installation with I default will be use GNOME3 fallback session. Unfortunately I don't no how can possible using this bridge with oldest systems, for example Natty, Maverick, and perhaps Lucid.

Attila