Re: [orca-list] XFCE (was Re: Wiki Edits)

I used archlinux with speakup earlier and never did get around to
installing any of the G.U.I. stuff on it.  This was in 2010 and I didn't
notice bad cases of the jitters on that level.  I have not tried
anything with the latest incarnation of archlinux as of 2011 but expect
I will do so in a little while.  Before I do anything with G.U.I. stuff
though, I'll make it a point to use the command line  interface for a
while and see if those jitters also effect the command line interface
too.  If those don't, this will likely point in the general direction of
what stuff on the system is having problems.