Re: [orca-list] Wiki Edits

For dependencies, That is basically automatic with the package manager
just like apt-get and aptitude do for Debian based distros.  So I
wouldn't see a particular reason for keeping a current list of
depened.  Well, for git building, I suppose that wouldn't be a bad
idea but there is an orca-git package in AUR which covers most
attempts to build orca from git.  Right now, those dependencies are
changing rapidly and would be hard to keep up with.  Even right now, I
can't build Orca from git without having to pull versions of git3 and
possibly others with versions later than current Arch stable.  So
let's wait for this to settle down first then I can go in and update
what I can for Arch users.