[orca-list] Wiki Edits

Hi,
I am currently working on the download and Installation page. I have updated the instructions for using the xdesktop branch for gnome2 users. I have also made some minor changes to update the wording. For example, it used to say you may want to try the latest code so you can have support for Firefox 3.0. this was big news and exciting back in 2007. I changed it to the latest code for Firefox (no version) and for alternative web browsers. I added that bit in because epiphany is starting to work and if I remember right someone said Google Chrome is coming soon too.
I also removed all links to and mension of Open Solaris. Open Indiana instructions have a place holder for when the actual instructions can be added.
I would still like Arch instructions for building from git. I think just a list of packages necessary to compile would do because most of the instructions would be the same. Too bad there's no pacman equivilant to apt-get build-dep.
the one part I need a lot of help with is the Installing the Latest AT-SPI Infrastructure (atk and at-spi) section. The last time I tried to follow those instruction it caused me to have to reinstall my system. I don't know enough about the current situation to update the info myself. I am almost wondering if that shouldn't be a page of its own that is linked to from the building Orca page. Anyway, the page with all the changes I have made is at:
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/DownloadInstall
Thanks
Storm
--