Re: [orca-list] XFCE (was Re: Wiki Edits)

Hey, this sounds exciting; an opportunity to try another desktop.
It's kinda fun to try out new environments as long as we have control
of our destiny:) I mean, keep the machine talking while the new stuff
gets in place and be able to roll back to the other if you don't like
it.

Storm, When you rolled your XFCE environment, did you use the standard
issue of gtk3 or did you poll something later.  Currently, orca-git
from the AUR doesn't build unless we dig up a later version of gtk3
and I haven't attempted that yet because so many other packages rely
on gtk3 as currently installed.

Sorry for the Arch specific questions here.