Re: [orca-list] unusual behavior with latest master?

I'm not sure what configuration file you are speaking of.  This
environment information needs to be available at the time Orca is
starting up. Since other variables are being set inside this startup
script, it seems the appropriate place to set the speech dispatcher
parm.  I may just add a patch to it for Arch Linux users and include
it in the PKGBUILD for Arch users.  This might be done via different
method for other distributions.