Re: [orca-list] unusual behavior with latest master?

On Mon, Jan 03, 2011 at 10:07:24AM -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:
Yes, you will lose that export line on every upgrade of orca.
<snipped> I think I need to some how modify orca's start up script to
inherit the environment under gdm; don't know how to do this though.

        Isn't ther a "source" or "include" command at the end of the
configuration file which could point to user modifications, ones that
couldn't be overwritten on an upgrade?

                                Michael